Cranberry – Ruby Of North America
Cranberry, a glossy, scarlet red, very tart berry native to America, grows only in highly acid soil on cold highlands. It usually takes between 3-5 years for the “Ruby of North America” which is planted less than 40,000 acres globally grows into its red fruit.
Functions of Cranberry
- Inhibit E. coil from adhering to the urinary tract and thus prevent urinary infections
- Inhibit H. pylori from adhering to the intestine and stomach and thus prevent gastritis and gastric ulcers
- Remove free radicals and prevent oxidation
Why consume Tasly Cranberry?
- No worries about the drug resistance
- Good in taste and easy to use
- Significant effects
- Multiple healthcare effects
Cranberry – “Protective Umbrella” of female health
Imported natural cranberry powder able to reduce risks of gynecological diseases, maintain urinary health, and offer 360-degree protection. Make women more confident, vigorous and beautiful!