Green World Lipid Care Tea
Green World Lipid Care Tea
• For those with elevated blood lipid level.
• For those who are overweight or obese.
• For those with fatty liver, coronary artery disease or diabetes.
• 1-2 sachets each time, 2-3 times in a day. The same sachet serves about 5 cups (approximate half a liter) of tea.
- Reviews (0)
- Store Policies
Green World Lipid Tea
Green World Lipid Care Tea through diluting and dissolving the lipid substance in blood, helps to purify the blood, increase blood flow and speed, regulate blood circulation and blood pressure, significantly reduce the lipid substance and lower blood viscosity, improve and reduce the risk of coronary disease, fatty liver complications.
The lipid care tea we offer is a kind of health care supplements that is meant for controlling high blood pressure, cholesterol and triglycerides
Herba Gynostemmae Pentaphylli, Folium Nelumbinis, Radix Polygoni Multiflori, Green Tea, Semen Cassiae, Radix Rehmanniae Preparata
• Adjusts blood lipid
• Promotes the metabolism of lipid and converts lipid to energy rapidly
• Helps maintain healthy body weight
• With detoxifying and beautifying effects
• People who have family history of hyperlipidemia
• People who are overweight or obese
• People with fatty liver
• People with elevated blood lipid level
Suggested Use: 1-2 sachets/time 2-3 times/day the same sachet can be used repeatedly.
Instructions: Dip one sachet of tea into hot boiled water and drink after brewing for 10-15 minutes. Each bag of tea can be brewed for 2-3 times, 3 sachets each day.1-2 bags per day
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than what is displayed on our website. Therefore, we recommend you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. The Content on herbsandnutritionstores.com is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. You should not use this information for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the National Agency For Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Konga.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products