Green World Protein Powder
Green World Protein Powder
• It is recommended to those who require sufficient protein intake, such as children, adolescence, pregnant women, and the elderly.
• It is especially recommended to people who are physically unfit or at convalescence
.• 1-2 tablespoons each time, 1-2 times in a day.
- Reviews (0)
- Store Policies
Product Name? Protein Powder
Category? Health Products
Function? Immune enhancement, body building
Protein is one of the most important nutritious element in our lives. Insufficient protein in human body will cause malfunctions, the symptoms of memory decline and other physiological atrophy, skin loosening, muscle weakness, and can also cause other diseases. In recent years, the increase in the numbers of people with high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, diabetes and obesity are related to insufficient absorption of protein.
Green world Protein Powder is a nutritious foodstuff which contains more than 90% of high quality proteins. It provides 22 kinds of amino acids, especially 9 kinds of amino acids vital for the body.
Characteristics and Benefits Green World Protein:
1. Promotes growth and development of human body
2. Carries out the duties specified by the information encoded in genes;
3. Constitutes enymes, which catalze chemical reactions;
4. Involved in the process of cell signaling and signal transduction;
5. Structural proteins confer stiffness and rigid to otherwise-fluid biological component
Contraindications: None well established.
Green World Protein is suitable for:
- People in status of malnutrition such as alcoholism
- People at the late stage of wasting diseases such as cancer, AIDS, tuberculosis, diabetes, chronic atrophic gastritis, malignant thyrotoxicosis, etc
- Vegetarians who have insufficient intake of protein
- Athletes who need to build muscles
- People who are at body weight control program
- Sport men and women
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than what is displayed on our website. Therefore, we recommend you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. The Content on herbsandnutritionstores.com is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. You should not use this information for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the National Agency For Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Konga.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products